Item And Design Relationship Deleted
(Doc ID 2506179.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the Agile Save Preview the user is putting a design on a change, after the change is assigned the relationships are deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open test drawing in the CAD system.
- Save it to Agile. Design and Item objects should be created and assigned automatically.
- Re-open the Save Preview. Assign and ECO to all objects displayed in the Save Preview (right click, Assign Change > Item)
- Close the Save Preview.
- Re-open the Save Preview again: Check the Item and Change objects displayed for the drawing and assembly (click the objects to trigger LazyLoad).
Issue: Drawing and assembly are not assigned to an Item any longer.
- Drawing Item = Link to Model Item.
- Item Assignment = Create and Link.
- Save As = Item and Design.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document