DMS Error When Creating a Location Using Location Editor Screen
(Doc ID 2506481.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Database Management System (DMS) Error When Creating a Location Using Location Editor Screen.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure that user has 2 distinct RWMS schemas created in database to support 2 distinct Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) applications Distribution Centers (DC1 and DC2).
2. Access RWMS application for DC1.
3. Navigate to Location Editor screen.
4. Press the create button to create a new Location.
5. Fulfill all mandatory fields and press OK button.
6. System raises a DMS Error message and the location is not created in the system.
ERROR_LOG table with the below 2 records:
-- record #1 --
ERROR_MSG: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
-- record #2 --
ERROR_MSG: ORA-01031: insufficient privilegesORA-06512: at "WMSDC1_LOCATION_ST_IUD_TRIG", line 13ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'WMSDC1_LOCATION_ST_IUD_TRIG' ORA-0000: normal, successful completion.
This is caused by the existence of a unique global data package that can only be recognised by one of the DC's.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document