Approving Item From Worksheet Status Using Item Induction, Barcodes Do Not Get Approved
(Doc ID 2506575.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), While approving items from worksheet status using item induction barcodes are not getting approved .Observe that the item induction fails with the following error :
Steps to Reproduce:
- Created the style ,sku,barcode in the worksheet status and attached the additional attributes as brand.
- Download the item status change template
- Upload the same template by adding the all levels of items .
- Observe the item induction is failed with error "Field should be null for the below transaction level items."
- Observed that the style,sku are getting approved and barcode is in worksheet status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document