RPM_MERCHEXTRACTKICKOFFBATCH Batch Fails With 'No Cause Associated' Error
(Doc ID 2506593.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the merchExtractKickOffBatch batch, it fails giving the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a clearance strategy for a department with a calendar starting from vdate +1 with review days as 5 and days between review period as 2.
- Select a zone
- Provide 3 levels of markdown 25%, 50%, 75%
- Set up two candidate rules - One Exclusion with an item list having some items from the department and the second one as inclusion having the RMS department#.
- Ensure that the Aggregation levels for the department are set as HISTORICAL_SALES_LEVEL=1,REGULAR_SALES_IND=1,CLEARANCE_SALES_IND=1,PROMOTIONAL_SALES_IND=1,INCLUDE_WH_ON_HAND=1,INCLUDE_WH_ON_ORDER=1
- Run the RPM_MERCHEXTRACTKICKOFFBATCH batch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document