Undocumented Tables Added in PS21 Causing Partition_utils to Fail
(Doc ID 2506623.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 188.8.131.52.0 version, after upgrading from ps17 to ps21:
- New tables were added as part of PS21 upgrade but are not referenced anywhere in the release notes.
- List of tables is as below :
- From the above list, below are the new non-partitioned event sub-classes/tables (that are making partition_utils to fail)
- Below is the command being used to create a new partitions in the system:
"partition_utils -o add -t realtime -s 01102019 -e 02102019 -q 1 -u month -c /event"
- and it is failing with error:
"ORA-20017: PARTITION_LASTPartition not exists in table EVENT_CONTRACT_START_T,ORA-20017: PARTITION_LAST Partition not exists in table EVENT_CONTRACT_RENEW_T "
How to resolve this error ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document