Stock Count Snapshot Not Updating Properly After Adjustments
(Doc ID 2506629.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing the adjustments for an open stock count,SNAPSHOT_ON_HAND_QTY not getting updated as per the receipt reversal .
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve the purchase order for an item with 10 units approved in 21-Jan-19.
- Receive the purchase order by default with 10 units.
- Create a stock count with stock_take_date with 23-Jan-19.
- Run Stkxpld batch
- Advance vdate to stocktake date(23-JAN-2019)
- run Stkupd batch and observe that SNAPSHOT_ON_HAND_QTY,SNAPSHOT_IN_TRANSIT_QTY,SNAPSHOT_UNIT_COST is updated to qty which includes the quantity of purchase order receipt.
- Advance VDATE to 25th of Jan
- Perform RECEIPT UNIT ADJUSTMENT (RUA) and adjust the qty_received as 8, TRAN_DATA is updated with for the 2 units(10-8 = 2)
- Note that the Snapshot on hand is not updated after RUA. Expectation is it has to updated as the stock count is still not processed.
- Advance vdate to 26-JAN-2019 and Upload the count file(Late processing of the stock count file) as the PHYSICAL_COUNT_QTY as 6
- Run the stockcountupload and stockcountprocess batch.
- Advance vdate to 27-JAN-2019 and Create unit_variance_adjustments via front end shows -4 units.
- Run Stkvar batch
Expectation: Tran_code 41 should be posted for (6-8) = -2 units. But is instead posted for (6-10) = -4 units and Stock on hand should be 6 units
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document