Utility Completion Information Not Displaying On Sync Request Maintenance Page
(Doc ID 2506953.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, ENV - Environment
Utility Completion Information not displaying on Sync Request Maintenance Page
When editing a sync request that is in error state, the utility completion information section does not display the fields under the said group.
Steps To Recreate
1. Navigate to a Sync Request that is in Error
2. Click the Edit button, a Maintenance Map is displayed
3. Look for the Fields under Utility Completion Information
Expected : Fields under Utility Completion Information should visible
Actual : Fields under Utility Completion Information are not displayed
Another steps to recreate
1. Create a ui map schema with nested groups where parent section is collapsed(sectionOpen=false) while child group is not collapsed
2. Generate display/input map
3. test ui map
Expected outcome : While expending parent section, child section should already be expended and fields should be visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document