Unable to Correct EDI Error 'VALID_SUPPLIER' Using EDI Maintenance Screen
(Doc ID 2507620.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to correct EDI error 'VALID_SUPPLIER' using EDI maintenance screen.Following error shown to the user after correcting the supplier.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Load Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) invoice for invalid supplier.
2. Go to application, EDI maintenance screen.
3. Select error rule as invalid supplier, Open the invoice. Make sure that there are no other errors for this invoice.
4. Select correct supplier from search and select screen.
5. Click on save and close button.
6. Error occurred as - "The vendor ID is invalid because it is not part of the PO supplier's supplier group.Supplier on the document is invalid."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document