Credit Note Request is Not Reverting After Unmatching the Invoice
(Doc ID 2507621.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.2 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit note request is not reverting after unmatching the invoice .
Invoice is wrongly matched and generated credit note request for the same. After unmatching, credit note request get updated to DELETE status. Now, user matches the invoice with correct resolution. However on invoice match inquiry screen, the deleted credit note request is available in Adjustment Document section.
Steps to Recreate:
- Match the discrepant invoice. Make sure that, credit note request should be generated while invoice matching.
- Go to application - Invoice Matching -> Match Inquiry Search.
- Search the invoice and open it.
- Select the invoice and un-match it from actions.
- Again match the same invoice. while matching use other reason codes like write off.
- Open the invoice on application - Invoice Matching -> Match Inquiry Search.
- Details are available on screen in Adjustment document section. (deleted status data should not be shown).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document