Merchandise Hierarchy Defaults Not Working Properly For Expenses and Sub-Transactional Level Items
(Doc ID 2507823.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If either Expenses ( EXP ) or Sub-Transactional Level Items ( SUBTRN) are set as unavailable for a subclass, they are are still displayed to the users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in Retail Merchandising System ( RMS ).
- Go to the Merchandise Hierarchy screen.
- Drill down to a department and enter it.
- Go to the Merchandise Hierarchy Defaults screen.
- Set Expenses and Sub-Transactional Items as not unavailable for a subclass.
- Create an item and confirm that it's possible to view and enter the Expenses and Sub-Transactional areas.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document