Pkgrm Returning Wrong Password For MMX_ADMIN
(Doc ID 2508108.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 5.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a need to remove xmsSms package, as the installation of the package failed because of not enough storage space during the creation of the tablespaces.
When trying to remove using pkgrm, after providing password of MMX_ADMIN user, a "wrong password" error message is returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. log in on server where NCC 5.0.1 software will be installed
2. go to the patch where installation software is located
3. run: ./install.sh -p 8080
4. open following page in browser on another Windows machine: http://IP_address:8080
5. go to "Environment" tab and click "change settings", then fill-in required information
6. click on "check prerequisites" from "Environment" tab
7. go to "Install" tab
8. start package installation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document