When An Invoice Is Prepaid In ReIM No TAX Entries Are Created In IM_AP_STAGE_DETA
(Doc ID 2508159.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an invoice is prepaid in ReIM no TAX entries are created in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a merchandise invoice.
2. Pre-Pay the invoice
3. Check data in the IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL
- No TAX entry was created, only one PPA account entry that includes the VAT amount
• One PPA entry with the value excluding VAT
• One TAX entry with the VAT value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document