PAB Errors For dateOfBirth Format Without Trailing 'Z'
(Doc ID 2508321.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 3.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is displayed when attempting to load an address book with contacts that have a dateOfBirth attribute that does not match YYYYMMDDHHmmssZ format.
Contacts created via convergence have the correct format, but contacts that were created in earlier versions of Convergence appear to have used a YYYYMMDD format.
Contacts created with an older release trigger the condition on Convergence 3.0.1 and 3.0.2.
The error message is different depending on the browser:
- Chrome/Firefox: _bc.replace is not a function
- Edge/IE: Object doesn't support property or method 'replace'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add contact via Convergence 184.108.40.206 that include a birthday (in Other Information).
2. Edit the LDAP entry (piEntryID of this contact) and modify the date to YYYYMMDD format.
3. View the contact in Convergence.
Recently upgraded to Convergence 220.127.116.11. The issue was not present in Convergence 2.7.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!