Half Budget Shrinkage % Limited To 2 Decimal Places
(Doc ID 2508705.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Half budget shrinkage % is limited to 2 decimal places
The foundation data loading process for Half Budget template, returns error when the Budget % has 4 decimal places, despite the database data type being a NUMBER(20,4).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open RMS UI
2. Go to Tasks -> Foundation Data -> Data Loading -> Upload
- Template Type: Financial Control
- Template: Half Data Control
3. Upload file with shrinkage % column with 4 decimal places
4. Check the upload results: Invalid format. Use the format 99999999D99.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document