Split Functionality Causes Single-sku (non-perishable) Container To Have BBD And PNAD Information
(Doc ID 2508788.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following scenario leads to have a single-sku container (with non-perishable item) with BBD (Best Before Date) and PNAD (Pick Not After Date) information.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have two containers on a staging location:
- CID1 (single-sku) with a perishable item;
- CID2 (single-sku) wiith a non-perishable item;
2. Split CID1 into CID2 using Split Container screen.
3. Verify that CID2 inherits the BBD and PNAD info from CID2 despite the fact that CID2 is multi-sku.
4. Split the non-perishable item from CID2 into a new generic container.
5. Verify that the new generic container inherits the BBD and PNAD info despite the fact that it has no perishable item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document