ASNInCre Message Fails in SIM with "Transfer not found for delivery" Due to RWMS Sending Stock Order with Document_Type = 'V'
(Doc ID 2508805.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ASNOut message from RWMS (Retail Warehouse Management System) associated to 'D' type stock order created in RWMS sent with document_type = 'V' which SIM cannot consume as ASNInCre.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a stock_order on RWMS.
2. Distribute and pick the items of the order.
3. Make sure to execute run_distribution (to run purge_stock_orders.prc) and ship the containers of that order on a day that exceeds the PNAD (Pick Not After date).
4. Verify on the table ASNOUT_DISTRO_HIS for the shipment that the DISTRO_DOC_TYPE is 'V'.
5. When ASNOut message is sent from RWMS, ASNInCre message is formed and tried to be consumed, however due to 'V' Doc_Type, it fails with "Transfer not found for delivery" exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document