APPOINTDTLCRE Message Type Failing in RMS with "Error ORA-02291: integrity constraint (%s.APD_APH_FK) violated" Due to Missing Publication of APPOINTCRE Message Type
(Doc ID 2508809.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
APPOINTCRE message type is missing when appointment details are published.
When creating an appointment and not associating any item or Purchase Order(PO), instead exit the Appointment Detail screen and choose a door for the appointment, this changes appointment status to 'SCHD' even though there are no appointment details. Later when associating the details to the appointment, (RMS)Retail Merchandising System receives the APPOINTDTLCRE messages whereas APPOINTCRE message type is missing and fails with below error in RMS RIB Hospital.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an appointment.
2. Do not associate any item or PO. Exit the appointment details screen.
3. Associate a door to the appointment.
4. Verify that the appointment gets the status 'Scheduled' even though it has no detail.
5. Associate a PO or item to the appointment.
6. Verify in RMS that the messages have landed in Retail Integration Bus(RIB) Hospital tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document