Shelf Replenishment with the Actual Quantity Greater Than the Available Quantity Can Be Completed When Both Item and Its Component Are in the Same Replenishment
(Doc ID 2508833.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While completing the Shelf Replenishment through Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) Handheld (HH) device, there is no check to validate if the actual quantity is greater than the available quantity when both item and its component are in the same replenishment.
So the shop floor quantity will be bigger then the available stock on hand and the backroom stock will be negative.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Find a Pack and its item.
2. Set the pack in one location and the item in another location on the shop floor.
3. Create an end of day shelf replenishment with the Pack and its item.
4. Execute the replenishment with the pick quantity indicated.
5. Notice the Stock on Hand (SOH) is less then the replenished, Shop Floor quantity is bigger then the available stock and the Backroom quantity is negative.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!