ADF Error On Miscellaneous Totals Menu of Store Day Summary Screen
(Doc ID 2508902.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following ADF error occurs upon clicking on the Miscellaneous Totals menu of Store Day Summary screen:
Error: ADF-FACES-60097: For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096: Server Exception during PPR, #36
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create 3 new Totals in the system: example: SALE_TOTAL, TAX_TOTAL, OVSH_TOTAL.
2. Navigate to Store Day Search screen.
3. Search for a particular store and business day.
4. Click on store in the search results and open Store Day Summary screen.
5. Click on Miscellaneous Totals tab (Details section).
6. Change the value for field "Show Values From" to All Totals from Approved Totals. Note the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document