Cash Flow Loader Utility Output in RES_DTL Not Matching with the STG_ACCOUNT_CASH_FLOWS Input
(Doc ID 2509204.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
The STG_ACCOUNT_CASH_FLOWS table was loaded while executing Cash Flow Loader Utility.
It has been observed that the Total Principal Runoff (Financial Element (FE) 210) and Interest Cash Flows (FE 430) in RES_DTL are not matching with the STG_ACCOUNT_CASH_FLOWS input.
The Total Principal Runoff and Interest Cash Flows in RES_DTL table should be matching with the STG_ACCOUNT_CASH_FLOWS input.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Updated all the set up tables as mentioned in the user guide
2. Loaded STG_ACCOUNT_CASH_FLOWS from next payment date until maturity date
3. All DIM tables are updated correctly with the same dimension values as per STG_ACCOUNT_CASH_FLOWS
4. Created a dummy ALM process and delete all the records by the process (requirement is just load this result table with Total Principal Runoff & Interest Cash Flows)
5. Execute Cash Flow Loader Utility by passing the process ID as parameter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document