Routing User Name Is Inconsistent On The Report Details Routing Tab
(Doc ID 2509287.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Argus Safety Version 8.1.1
The Reports Auto-Scheduled by Rule appear to have the incorrect routing user defined, for example:
- AS 8.1.1
AGServices processes Batch Report Generation and Batch Report Transmit Email are both running
- Have a reporting rule set with auto-distribution for any expedited report e.g. "XXX_CIOMSI - UK MKT DRUGS"
- Create a new case that should trigger this expedited rule
- Lock the case to trigger report scheduling
- Navigate to [Regulatory Reports] for case
- Reports were auto-scheduled for rule
- Select View Report Details and select Routing tab
- Report is marked as submitted by user who has this case open in Argus with Comments e.g 'submit via bulk transmit'
Issue: Ideally application should mark user "System" or "Agservice" who actually scheduled the report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document