NF Getting Generated With Zero Cost
(Doc ID 2509445.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RFM is allowing to issue NF even if item location relationship does not exist. This causes the NF to be generated with zero cost.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a new item and do not range it.
- Create a PO and receive the item at a warehouse location.
- Transfer this item to store 1, generate NF Request and ASNOUT (Due to logistical error, receive the item at store 2).
- After this item is in the stock in SIM, create a new transfer from store 2 to warehouse or any other store.
- The SOStatus message will stay in error with RIB message "[E] Este relacionamento item/local não existe.
- The ASNout message will stay in error with RIB message " [E] Nenhuma Entidade de Transferência encontrada.
- ShipInfo message will be processed and the item in NF will stay with zero cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document