Allocation User Without Approve Privilegie Can Create A Scheduled Allocation With Approve Option.
(Doc ID 2509467.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user is able to create a scheduled allocation with the ability to have child allocation be created in approved status, even when the user does not have privileges to approve an allocation
Steps To Recreate :
- Login to the Allocation Application with a user who does not have Allocation Approve privileges.
- Create a scheduled allocation
- In the "Schedule Frequency" select action "Create and set to Approved status"
- Save the scheduled allocation
- If the Allocation schedule batch is executed, it will pick the above allocation and create a child allocation in approved status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document