Problem With Moved Locked Column in Work Agenda
(Doc ID 2509499.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.4]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem with moved locked column in Work Agenda in both 188.8.131.52.7 and 2.4 code lines, although not exactly the same error. These errors have been reproduced in product test environments.
DMS Status column should have been between the Device and Location columns in both 184.108.40.206.7 and 2.4.
In both a product 220.127.116.11.7 and a 2.4 environment,
1. Start Web Workspace
2. In work agenda, move DMS Status column to the right placing it between the device column and the location column.
3. Put the Lock on the Location column (further right than the DMS Status column has been placed). (Unlock first).
In the 18.104.22.168.7 environment:
4. Save preferences
5. Log out
6. Log in as same user and same user type
7. Observe that the DMS Status column is now to the right of the Location column instead of to the left.
In the 2.4 environment:
4. When the lock is placed, the DMS Status column is moved back by the application so that it is next to the Feeder column.
5. If you save preferences and log out and back in, the DMS Status column is still after the feeder column. There was no way available to have it be placed where you wanted it, and have the location column locked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document