CreatePolicy Does Not Account for Segment MultiFields
(Doc ID 2509828.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, General
When a segment is using MultiFields , the CreatePolicy does not copy the previously mentioned MultiFields.
Transaction Issue (Emission in french) uses the CreatePolicy rules.
The policy and the segments are then copied to another Policy. Segments and SegmentsFields are copied as a whole but MultiFields do not get copied.
Expected the AsSegmentMultiValueField table to be copied just like the AsSegment and AsSegmentField tables are.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ccoded MultiField-TestSegment.
2. Add this to the Segment ProtectionDeBaseB in Nouvelle Application used by the Application UVNA0001000335.
3. Also added to the CopyBook-SegmentProtectionDeBase used by Plan Adaptable used by the policy 01005221.
4. On Policy UVNA001000335, goto to the policy screen (Application in French) and removed the contract Number (numéro de Contrat) and saved a new number was generated.
5. Goto the Segments screen, BaseProtection- Chapter B (Protection De Base - Chapitre B) and entered a single multifield value and saved. The value is stored in the DB.
6. Goto the Activity screen (Activités) and recycled Final Decision (Décision Finale) and processed up and including Issue (Emission). Issue will process and use the rule CreatePolicy and display the newly created Policy.
7. On this new Policy the Segment screen shows the same segment but you see the multifield entered previously is missing. Also not in the DB.
8. Recycled the activity "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document