When 'Publish Path<uuu_dm_publish_path>' Is In the Detail Form and Files Are Not Being Published, Instead They Are Being Deposited Into the Unpublished Documents Node
(Doc ID 2509830.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 220.127.116.11
When the 'Publish Path<uuu_dm_publish_path>' Data Element (DE) exists in the Detail Form of a Document type Business Process (BP):
The file attached to the BP record should be published to the path in the Document Manager as defined by the Publish Path formula in the record.
The file is deposited into Unpublished Documents.
Steps To Reproduce
- Sign into Unifier, navigate to the impacted Project/Shell and Create/Open one Document Type BP record
- Add a Line Item and Attach a file
- Save and click on either;
- Send for the workflow type record
- Finish Editing for the non-workflow type record
- Find that the file is deposited into Unpublished Documents
Because of this issue, the file is not being published to the correct path in the Document Manager and is instead being deposited into the Unpublished Documents node.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document