Error While Doing WO Of Partial Advice For Adjustment Only Bills
(Doc ID 2510813.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, ENV - Environment
While executing a Write off of partial advice and advice has no Bill Segment (Adjustment only Bills), an error is received.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Take adjustment only bill and bill should contain more than one adjustment.
2. Partially match bill by using any of the ways i.e from Base payment screen or Offset.
3. Then add the remaining amount of the bill for WO. While adding bill in WO request it should stamp ENTITY_TYPE as ADID as it is an adjustment only bill but for this particular scenario, the base is stamping it as BLID.
4. When we are trying to approve the WO request, the base algorithm is getting triggered for adjustment creation and its checking entity type. If ENTITY_TYPE flag is BLID code is checking sibling id of that bill.
5. Also we are not getting any error while doing WO of full amount, in case of Adjustment only bills.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document