InForm Query Not Displayed After 1:1 Transformation in QC Lifecycle
(Doc ID 2510918.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench (DMW) 22.214.171.124 version,
When attempting to propagate an InForm query, it is not displayed in the final model.
It would be expected that the InForm query to be propagated to the final model.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create an input InForm data model 11.INFORM.
2. Create a target data model 12.SS having the same structure as the InForm model.
3. Define a 1:1 transformation from source data model 11.INFORM to 12.SS data model.
4. Under InForm, defined create item query for a table column.
5. Load data into 11.INFORM data model.
InForm discrepancy is displayed over the table under selected column,
6. Submit the transformation for 12.SS model.
Data is loaded under table column, but the discrepancy is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document