Projects Can Not Be Queried Out From The Resource Assignment Sub Area For Specific Project Or EPS
(Doc ID 2510923.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running an Analysis in OBI using the Primavera - Resource Assignment subject area, no project information is displayed when created under a specific EPS and the following message is displayed:
The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters and/or selection steps that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your analysis filters and selection steps, and try again. The filters or selection steps currently being applied are shown below.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OBIEE
2. Select Criteria button
3. Select General - (Project) from the Primavera-Activity Subject Area
4. Select Project Name
5. Select Columns EPS id Levelx and Project Name
6. Specify the filter criteria against the EPS id Levelx (or Project Name)
7. Click on results tab and notice that data appears.
8. Now change subject area to Primavera-Resource Assignment
9. Select Project Name with the same selected columns and Filter
10. Notice no results appear with message. Above message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document