Unable To Add/Change Country Of Sourcing For Pack Created From Template
(Doc ID 2511506.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to add/change country of sourcing for a pack created from template.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a parent item that has associated the following differentiators :
Create some child items for this parent item
2. Add 2 suppliers to the parent and apply changes on the children:
3. Create a pack template using the Diff 1 and Diff 2 (from step 1)
4. Create a new order for the primary supplier (S1), using the parent and pack template created earlier --pack item X
5. Complex pack (choose a pack id that was created from template) (X) and add the S2 supplier or try to add a country of sourcing or on existing supplier (S1) try to add a new country of sourcing LOV does not show any value, and returning error:
"Invalid value: XX' (XX being any valid country code)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document