Shipping Integration Issue For NF Contingency Scenario When SEFAZ Remains Offline
(Doc ID 2512326.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue in handling of the contingency scenario described below when SEFAZ is offline.
Steps To Reproduce:
- RFM requests NFe approval.
- NDD takes the approval request and try to authorize in SEFAZ and SEFAZ is offline.
- NDD switches to Contigency mode and sends a E_CO staging status to RFM.
- RFM creates a new NF to be approved in contingency, SEFAZ and at the same time requests nullification of the original/previous NFe (staging status NFE_N).
- NDD approves the second/contingency NF in contingency. SEFAZ is still offline and NDD does not return nullification approval for the original NF.
- Original NF is still in NFE_P status and NFE_N staging status is still waiting to be processed.
- Warehouse system prints out contingency NFe and ships the goods (ASNOut).
At this point, ASNOut message does not create shipment records, given that FM_EXIT_NF_CREATION_SQL logic assumes that the original SEFAZ was already nullified, and this is not necessarily true as SEFAZ may still be offline.
So, ASNOut can be sent before the original NF is nullified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document