Invoice Quantity In INVC_DETAIL And INVC_HEAD Does Not Match For Consignment Sales
(Doc ID 2512333.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For consignment sales the invoice quantity in INVC_DETAIL does not match the total quantity in INVC_HEAD and TRAN_DATA_HISTORY.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create 2 items for a consignment department (DEPS.PURCHASE_TYPE=1).
2. Consume a consignment sale for item1 and supplier1 for 4 units.
3. Consume a second sale for item1 and supplier1 for 4 units.
4. Consume a third sale for an additional item (item2 and for supplier1) for 3 units.
5. Consume a fourth sale for item1 for the same supplier1 for 4 units.
Note INVC_QTY is getting updated for both items in INVC_DETAIL table (by 4 units) after another sale for Item1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document