Inventory Not Getting Affected For a Inventory Adjustment NF Which is Approved in Contingency
(Doc ID 2512384.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a inventory adjustment is created with a reason code associated to an utilization id, this adjustment gets posted to INV_ADJ table when the NF is approved.
However if the adjustment NF is approved in contingency, even upon approval INV_ADJ table is not populated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an inventory adjustment with reason associated to a utilization id.
2. Approve NF in contingency (status E_CO).
3. Send message with next status of NF in contingency (A_C).
4. Send message with next status of NF in contingency (A_F).
5. Send message nullifying first NF (status N_A).
6. Note INV_ADJ data is not posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document