Discount on Item Which is Trying to be Returned From an Order, is Removed After the Transaction is Suspended And Retrieved
(Doc ID 2512483.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount is removed on the return item from the Order, when the return transaction has been suspended and retrieved.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Scan Items: Item1, Item2, Item3
2. Select first Item:Item1 >> "Item F4" >> "More F9" >> "Shipping F7"
3. Enter Customer shipping address
4. Enter Reason Code >> "Done F2"
5. Select third Item3($19.99) >> "Pricing F8" >> "Employee Discount F5"
6. Enter employee number >> "% Item F4" >> Enter discount % = 50
7. Click on "Tender F6" >> "Cash F2"
8. Note down the Order Number
9. Click on "Return F2" >> "Search F2" >> "Order F9"
10.Enter the Order Number noted in Step 8
11.Click on "Trans. Detail F2"
12.Select third Item3. Enter any Return Reason Code
13.Click on "Transaction F5" >> "More F9" >> "Suspend F9"
14.Select any reason code for the suspension and click "Next" to complete Transaction Suspend operation
15.Log-in to "Daily Ops." >> "Till Options F4" >> "Close F3"
16.Close the Till and Remove Till
18.Close the Register
19.Click on "End of Day F6"
20.Click "Yes" to run the Suspended Transaction Report
21.Click "Done F3"
22.Click "Yes" to cancel all Suspended Transactions
23.Press Next to accept
24.Enter total amount of store safe and press Next to close Business Day
25.Login to "POS F3"
26.Open Store, Register, Till
27.Click on "Return F2" >> "Search F2" >> "Order F9"
28.Enter the Order Number noted in Step 8
29.Click on "Trans. Detail F2"
30.Select third Item3
31.Select any Return Reason Code
32.Notice that the Item3 is shown is without the discount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document