DE_SORT_PICKS Does Not Work on Wednesday When Database Language Is Set To SPANISH
(Doc ID 2512731.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DE_SORT_PICKS does not work when database language is set to SPANISH and is executed on Wednesdays (Miércules) as it is 10 char long.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set the database language to Spanish.
2. Create a wave for one or more items to one or more destinations on Wednesday (labeled_picking is set to N).
3. Make sure that CF Generic picks are created (or CS to PTS).
4. At the end of distribution batch process, the pick_order in the pick_directive table is 0 for all records.
5. After printing the wave, user is not able to execute the CF (or CS) picks.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document