Improper Display of Reports Saved in Where Used Historical Tab and Scheduled Event for Report Fails to Run in the Environment Where Load Balancer is Used
(Doc ID 2513243.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any report viewed from Where Used Historical tab is improper in environment where load balancer is used. Print and Export buttons are greyed out and except the first couple of pages no other pages are seen.
Also, Schedule Event for the report is not working as excepted. It is scheduled to run the report daily but it is not executing daily.
Print and export button should be enabled, All pages should be seen in the drop down.
Schedule Event for the report to work as excepted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Issue when Viewing Historical Report
- Go to Reports generated on historical tab of Where used report.
- Select any report and click on view.
- Report window opens.
Observation: Print and export button are disabled, page number can be seen is till 483, but only 1 page can be seen in drop down
- Issue for Scheduled Event
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Configure Scheduled Event and Frequency is set to Once a day Starting at 8:00 AM, On Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Wait till Scheduled Event to run
- Check Event Monitor, and see that the Scheduled Event do not run daily
Upgrade to 126.96.36.199.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document