Manual Replenishment is Not Allowing Beyond Capacity Of Unit Picking Location For OVERFLOW Setup
(Doc ID 2513368.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform manual replenishment for OVERFLOW setup, system is not allowing beyond capacity of forward unit picking location,
and the following error occurs.
Steps To Recreate:
Make sure OVERFLOW attribute is assigned to both Item and Forward Picking location(FPL) Location.
Also OVERFLOW_AMOUNT/PCT is updated for the FPL location/item.
1. Navigate to Manual replenishment Screen.
2. Scan a container which is present in reserve location.
3. Scan the zone of the pick for location of the item present in container in reserve location.
4. Enter the container qty to overflow the unit capacity of FPL location.
5. System throws the error "The Indicated Quantity is Invalid"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document