Balance Query Not Working After Applying a Specific Recharge
(Doc ID 2513743.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a recharge up to 22000 PPB is applied, the Cache and the Balance are correct. The balance returned via BRM Web Service opcode is correct; but the balance returned via Diameter Gateway Balance_query action is incorrect.
1. Configure a balance as below:
2. Create an account with this balance.
3. Perform a balance query via BRM Opcode and another with the balance query action via Diameter Gateway.
The result should be the same value.
4. Perform a recharge of 22000 to the account.
5. Perform the balance query again via Diameter Gateway.
6. Check the output corresponds with the balance in the ECE Cache.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document