Store Label Not Being Translated Into Spanish, When RMS Is Accessed In Spanish
(Doc ID 2513949.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), default language is modified from English to Spanish, the store label is not being translated into the changed language.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Ensure that RMS is accessed in Spanish.
- Go to the Organizational Hierarchy screen.
- Press button “Tienda”, to open the “Tiendas” screen (Stores). In the menu “Acciones”, select the option “Crear".
- The screen “Tienda” is opened. Enter the required information to create a new Store, and on the group “Ubicaciones de Zonificación”, open the List of values of the attribute “Tienda Precios”.
- Get all the results by pressing on the link “Buscar”.
- On the “Buscar” area, instead of showing the label “Tienda” (in Spanish), is showing 'Store' (in English).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document