Reimposting Batch Fails When it has a Credit Note Request to be Voided for a Supplier With VAT Exemption Setup
(Doc ID 2513957.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reimposting batch fails when it has a Credit Note Request (CNR) to be voided for a supplier with VAT exemption setup.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Return To Vendor (RTV) for a supplier with VAT exemption setup.
2. Ship the RTV.
3. Run edidlinv batch which generates Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) file without VAT information as expected.
4. Run reimediinjector batch using the above EDI file which generates a CNR without VAT info.
5. Ensure that Due Date of CNR is past vdate.
6. Run reimposting batch and notice the following error:
Jan 18, 2019 1:56:19 PM oracle.retail.apps.reim.client.FinancialPostingBatchClient main
INFO: Ended FinancialPosting batch processs with batch.termination.abort_in_process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document