Automatch Batch Writes Cost Discrepancies Before Actual Routing Day
(Doc ID 2514342.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automatch batch writes discrepancies before actual routing day when another another Invoice persists.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO).
2. Receive fully against the PO.
3. Create an Invoice with quantity Discrepancy.
4. Run Automatch Batch - Observed that Automatch Batch did not route the discrepancy.
5. Create another summary level Invoice.
6. Run Automatch Batch.
Noticed that Automatch Batch routed the cost discrepancy as not expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document