Cancellation of Quantities from Purchase Orders in Approved Status Is Not Generating Amendments
(Doc ID 2514824.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancellation of quantities from Approved Purchase Orders (POs) is not generating amendments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Letter of Credit (LC) of Master type.
2. Create a PO using "Letter of Credit" purchase type.
3. Approve the PO.
4. In "Letter of Credit Order Selection" screen, create a link between Purchase Order and Letter of Credit created in the earlier steps.
5. Approve the LC.
6. In "Manage Orders" -> Details -> Edit Locations Screen, in Cancellation group, cancel any quantity.
7. Save your changes.
8. Notice that amendments are not generated in LC_AMENDMENTS table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document