Purchase Order Induction Failing With "No Item HTS Information Available For This Item-Supplier-Country Of Manufacture"
(Doc ID 2515552.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), Purchase Order(PO) Induction is failing for both English and Spanish User with below error:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Make sure that HTS_TRACKING_LEVEL from system_options is having 'M'.
2. Download a blank template for PO template.
3. Create an item with import supplier and only associate eligible tariff treatment (say CN - China), do not associate Harmonized Tariff Schedule(HTS).
4. Ensure HTS tariff treatment exists for CN with appropriate av rates.
5. Do not associate this HTS code to this item.
6. In the PO template, Order_HTS - enter the HTS applicable along with other require details
7. Upload the PO template - System fails with "No Item HTS information available for this Item-Supplier-Country Of Manufacture combination"
Spanish user error: "No Item HTS information available for this Item-Supplier-País defabricación combination"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document