Expected Finish Option Does Not show In P6 Client
(Doc ID 2516125.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 7.0 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 7.0 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Expected Finish' field is missing from the Status tab in the Activity Details in P6 Client after checking 'Primary Resources can mark activities complete' in P6 Web.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project test01 and add an Activity A001.
2. Log into P6 Pro, navigate to Activities and verify that the 'Expected Finish Date' shows up as a field under the Status tab.
3. Log into P6 EPPM and select change project preferences for this project.
4. Remove the checkbox for 'Primary Resources can mark activities complete'. Save the changes to Team Member preferences.
5. Log off P6 Pro and log back on. Navigate to the Activities page for this Project and note that the 'Expected finish date' field is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document