Cannot Delete UDA Values For a UDA ID Setup As Required Using Item UDA Screen
(Doc ID 2516361.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System does not allow to delete any UDA value for a UDA ID which was setup as Required [REQUIRED_IND.UDA_ITEM_DEFAULTS] when using Item UDA screen to do so.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Pick a UDA of LV type which has single UDA indicator set to No (N).
2. Set this UDA as mandatory in UDA_ITEM_DEFAULTS and make sure UDA Values is set to null.
3. Create the item under the department which has UDA set to mandatory. make sure to add multiple uda values for the UDA.
4. Delete one of the UDA Values for the UDA. Click "Yes" when prompted to delete.
5. Note that the UDA value record does not get deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document