Error Before Entering The Value For Non Merch Amount While Creating Invoice
(Doc ID 2516792.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating Invoice , before entering the value for Non Merch Amount ,the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate :
1. Navigate to Task in ReIM > Document Maintenance > Create document .
Select document type as Merchandise Invoice and fill the required details. (Do not fill the Non merch code or cost in header screen).
2. Click on save and continue.
3. In detail screen, navigate to Non-Merchandise Costs tab.
4. Click on Add and select the Non merch code.
5. Click on Non Merch amount field and the error message "You must enter a value " will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document