The Task ReAssignment Functionality Returns Records That Are Not Assigned to an Inactive User
(Doc ID 2516795.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Task Reassignment tool returns Records which are not assigned to an inactive user.
The tool should only return Records assigned to active users.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Login to Unifier and open a Project.
- Select Admin mode, then navigate to User Administration > Users.
- Note that the Status of "user A" is Inactive.
- In Task Reassignment, a record "Record 001" has "user A" as the Assignee.
- Select User mode, then navigate to a Business Process, find "Record 001" and open it.
- In the Workflow Progress, the current assignee is "user B".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document