Error Raised When Cost Adjustment Is Done On The Receipt Adjustment By Cost Screen
(Doc ID 2516960.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error performing cost adjustment on the Receipt Adjustment by Cost screen when both ELC_IND AND IMPORT_IND are set as 'N'(FUNCTIONAL_CONFIG_OPTIONS table).
Steps to reproduce:
- Both ELC_IND AND IMPORT_IND are set as 'N' (FUNCTIONAL_CONFIG_OPTIONS).
- Access to the "Receipt Adjustment by Cost" screen. Fill all the necessary fields to realize an adjustment, and then click on the edit button.
- On the "Adjust Cost" screen, insert the new cost and click on "OK"
- Returning to the "Receipt Adjustment by Cost" screen, click on "Save and Close".
- After click on "Save and Close" the following error appears.
- Even clicking on "OK" the error persists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document