Incorrect Item Amounts Posted When There is VCTT Transaction
(Doc ID 2517359.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UNR amounts are getting posted incorrectly when there is a variance between header tax and detail taxes.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure the following setup:
IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.PRORATE_ACROSS_TAX_CODES = 'Y'.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for multiple items with different tax rates.
- Receive the PO fully.
- Create an invoice which matches exactly with receipt however change the header tax so that the variance is within Calc Tolerance when compared to detail tax.
- Run reimaumatch batch which matches the invoice.
- Run reimposting batch and notice that UNR amounts are posted incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document