"ORA-01476: Divisor Is Equal To Zero" Error During Creation of ASN Level Obligation
(Doc ID 2517390.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating an Advance Ship Notice(ASN) level obligation for the purchase order(PO) which contains complex pack item with UNIT_COST='0', the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) application.
- Go to Tasks -> Import Management -> Create Obligation.
- Select level as ASN.
- Select Supplier Site and as Supplier select supplier connected with the order from shipment.
- Fill in all required fields and click Save.
- Notice that error occurred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document